Atlantbh call for scholarships application to students studying in IT-related programs throughout Bosnia and Herzegovina is once again open.
Our alumni of Atlantbh Scholarship recipients come from all over the country. Many have gone on to join our ABH Internship program which provides students with the opportunity to gain practical experience while studying and prepares them for the job market upon graduation. Some have even successfully landed jobs with our company officially becoming Atlanters. We have no doubt that this year’s recipients will successfully join the ranks and go on to do great things.
10 scholarships will be offered to first and second-year university students enrolled in IT-related study programs. There are two scholarship categories:
Category 1: For students who have demonstrated outstanding achievement in academic and non-academic activities.
Category 2: For students coming from low-income households.
Scholarships will be provided over a 10-month period, valued at a total of 2000 BAM for Category 1 and 3500 BAM for Category 2.
- Academic achievement during studies;
- Membership in student groups and other relevant extracurricular activities;
- Participation in relevant student competitions (in IT-related fields), on both the domestic and international levels;
- List of projects in which the student participated (not related to course work such as assignments and similar);
- Social status (only for Category 2).
- Scholarships for students with outstanding achievements.
- Scholarships for students coming from low-income households.