This year has sent us all for a ride and the world is learning to cope with the new challenges that 2020 has brought. However, we want to make sure some things never change, like our commitment to supporting students in IT-related programs throughout Bosnia and Herzegovina. This is why, for the third year in a row, Atlantbh will be offering a total of 10 scholarships in 2 different categories.
Last year’s recipients of the Atlantbh Scholarship came from all over the country. Their enthusiasm, energy and commitment to achieving their IT goals was amazing. We are always at awe of the youth in Bosnia and Herzegovina, who bring talent and motivation to everything they do. They have achieved so much at such a young age, we can only imagine what the future hold.
We have no doubt that this year’s recipients will successfully join the ranks of former ABH Scholarship alumni and go on to do great things as well.
10 scholarships will be offered to first and second-year university students enrolled in IT-related study programs. There are two scholarship categories:
- Category 1: For students who have demonstrated outstanding achievement in academic and non-academic activities.
- Category 2: For students coming from low-income households.
Scholarships will be provided over a 10-month period, valued at a total of 2000 BAM for Category 1 and 3500 BAM for Category 2.
- Academic achievement during studies;
- Membership in student groups and other relevant extracurricular activities;
- Participation in relevant student competitions (in IT related fields), on both the domestic and international levels;
- List of projects in which the student participated (not related to course work such as assignments and similar);
- Social status (only for Category 2).
Eligible students are encouraged to apply by the 30th of October 2020 by completing the application form here.
For more details about the conditions, eligibility and the application process click here.
The world may be going through unprecedented changes but we are still working hard to make things look easy.