At Atlantbh, we always look for new ways to support young talents in IT. For years, we have offered the ABH Internship which provides students with the opportunity to gain practical experience while studying. This helps prepare them for the job market upon graduation. After successfully educating and training 100 interns and employing hundreds of young professionals throughout our 18 years of “making things look easy”, we thought what more could we do? That’s why this year we decided to provide 10 scholarships to students in IT programs throughout Bosnia and Herzegovina.
10 scholarships will be offered to first and second year university students enrolled in IT-related study programs. There are two scholarship categories:
- Category 1: For students who have demonstrated outstanding achievement in academic and non-academic activities.
- Category 2: For students coming from low-income households.
Scholarships will be provided over a 10-month period, valued at a total of 2000 BAM for Category 1 and 3500 BAM for Category 2.
- Academic achievement during studies;
- Membership in student groups and other relevant extracurricular activities;
- Participation in relevant student competitions (in IT related fields), on both the domestic and international levels;
- List of projects in which the student participated (not related to course work such as assignments and similar);
- Social status (only for Category 2).
Eligible students are encouraged to apply by the 30th of December 2018 by completing the application form here.
For more details about the conditions, eligibility and the application process click here.