For the second year in a row, Atlantbh is offering scholarships to students studying in IT-related programs throughout Bosnia and Herzegovina. Last year, we offered 10 scholarships in 2 different categories. This year, we’ve decided to double up and offer 20 scholarships!
It’s sort of poetic, since early next year (mark your calendars: March 8th, 2020) Atlantbh turns 20 – that’s 20 years of providing software solutions to global clients using the latest technologies, 20 years of supporting young talents, 20 years of making things look easy.
Last year’s recipients of the Atlantbh Scholarship came from all over the country and we couldn’t have asked for a better bunch! Their enthusiasm, energy and commitment to achieving their IT goals was incomparable. Some of our recipients even went on to become our interns as part of the ABH Internship, which provides students with the opportunity to gain practical experience while studying and prepares them for the job market upon graduation. We have no doubt that this year’s recipients will successfully join the ranks and go on to do great things.
20 scholarships will be offered to first and second year university students enrolled in IT-related study programs. There are two scholarship categories:
- Category 1: For students who have demonstrated outstanding achievement in academic and non-academic activities.
- Category 2: For students coming from low-income households.
Scholarships will be provided over a 10-month period, valued at a total of 2000 BAM for Category 1 and 3500 BAM for Category 2.
- Academic achievement during studies;
- Membership in student groups and other relevant extracurricular activities;
- Participation in relevant student competitions (in IT related fields), on both the domestic and international levels;
- List of projects in which the student participated (not related to course work such as assignments and similar);
- Social status (only for Category 2).
Eligible students are encouraged to apply by the 29th of November 2019 by completing the application form here.
For more details about the conditions, eligibility and the application process click here.